Informatica Training Courses
BIG DATA Training Courses
Data Engineering Training Courses
Data Quality Training Courses
Questions & Answers
- What do I need to bring with me to my public class?
- All required learning materials and equipment are provided in the classroom.
- What is the required clothing attire for class attendance?
- Casual attire is recommended, we want you to be comfortable - however, we ask that you not wear inappropriate T-shirts or cut offs.
- What time does class start / end?
- The class start time will be included in your class confirmation e-mail. Most Informatica education centers open at 8:30 am (daily) with classes starting at 9:00 am. Classes end approximately at 5:00 pm (daily). There is a lunch break as well as a 15-minute mid-morning break and mid-afternoon break.
- Cancellation Policy
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received at least 10 business days prior to the event in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than 10 business days before the start date, you will be charged 100 percent of the class fee. Refunds will not be allowed for those who don’t show up to classes. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
- Cancellation Liability
- InfoFlow reserves the right to cancel events for any reason at any time. Cancellation liability is limited to the return of payment ONLY. InfoFlow will not reimburse registrants for any travel cancellation fees or penalties, including airfare and hotel.
Are you having trouble finding the course you need or you have found the course you would like to take.
Please contact us by e-mail at satraining@infoflow or call us on +27 (11) 462 9676 so we may assist you.